Top 10 EASY Ways to Get Healthy Hair
- Gently brush your hair while wet- noy being careful can lead to breakage.
- After conditioning, rinse your hair with cold water to cut down on frizz.
- It is best to brush your hair with a soft-bristle brush or wide-toothed comb. Less pulling and more flexibility causes less damage to your hair.
- Do not wash your hair every day- you need the natural moisturizing oils your body produces. (It is still ok to shower everyday!) If you think your hair is too greasy NOT to wash it daily, try it for two weeks. You might be surprised how your body will train your hair to produce less oil.
- Do not pull your hair back into a tight ponytail or bun every day- this will cause breakage. If you need it out of your face, use bobby pins or a big clip- something that isn’t as constricting as a rubber band or hair tie.
- Massage your scalp everyday for 5 minutes to promote growth.
- Get frequent trims (every six to eight weeks) to prevent your hair from drying out.
- Keep yourself healthy from the inside out- eat healthy, drink plenty of water, rid the stress, and quit smoking. (Easier said than done, right?!)
- Ditch the heat. Avoid the blow dryer, curling iron and straightener as much as you can! Air drying is best.
- Take supplements to strengthen and promote growth to your hair. Fish Oil can help add moisture and shine.
Bookmark and Share
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.