The Importance of Prebooking!!
** All stylists are now 4-6 weeks booked in advance ** (for evening & Saturday appointments.)
- What does PreBooking mean?
- Booking your next appointment before you leave the salon. Not calling a few weeks later.
- Why would I prebook?
- To guarantee you get the day and time you want.
- I never know my schedule –
- Book an appointment anyway so you have one! Then if it doesn’t work out call ahead of time to reschedule.
- What happens if I don’t prebook?
- The most popular appointments are evenings and weekends, they are now booking 4-6 weeks in advance! So if you call a week before hoping to get in, you wont be able to.
- How soon should I book a special occasion?
- Grads & Weddings book 2-5 months in advance.
Bookmark and Share
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.