Finding the right make-up tips for redheads is difficult sometimes! So ladies, if you are a redhead and you’re looking for the right make-up for you, take a look below!
- Try the cat eye eyeliner trick! I don’t know why exactly, but cat eyes look fantastic with red hair! Use the Blinc Pen eyeliner to get that perfect, smooth line!
- Yes, you can wear bronzer and red lipstick!
- One make-up tip for redheads that a lot of people don’t know is to use just a light concealer under your eyes, just to get rid of some of the baggage there and really brighten up your whole face! MUD’s Blue Corrector is a great under eye concealer and brightens up your face.
- Just because you are a redhead doesn’t mean you can’t wear blush! Just remember, go a little lighter, use just enough for a beautiful glow! Try a light dusting of MUD’s Glow blush or Pumpkin blush.
- Olive, beige, plum, pink, peaches and browns for eyeshadow
- Redheads should use a light eyebrow pencil or eye shadow to fill in and shape the brows. Blinc’s eyebrow mousse is easy to apply and comes in a variety of colors!
- Lipsticks or lip gloss in natural shades like coral, peach, apricot and rose really suit red headed ladies. For intense colour, blue-based reds look best. Redheads also can pull off deep lip colours like plums and purples. Try Aveda’s Nourish-mint glosses in Pink Lotus or Sunkissed Melon and for a darker lipstick try MUD’s Satin lipstick in Eggplant.
Bookmark and Share
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.