- Pluck your eyebrows after you get out of the shower: your pores will be open from the warm water, making it less painful!
- Don’t smear your concealer under your eyes. Use your ring finger to dab it on or a concealer brush, this will give your more coverage and allow the make up to sink into your pores.
- Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer: it’ll hold the curl longer. Just test the temperature on your hand before you curl your lashes!
- Never pump your mascara wand into the tube: this pushes air into your mascara and causes it to dry out and also promotes the grow of bacteria.
- Use shimmer eyeshadow (gold or white depending on your skin tone) on the inner corners of your eyes to make them pop! This also helps you look more awake!
- Store your liquid eyeliner upside down: is keeps the liner from drying out, so it’ll last longer.
- Use primer. Frequently! Make up looks better with a primer on too and its quick and easy!
Bookmark and Share
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.