New to Rituals: Calura by Oligo hair color! This new line is PPD free, ammonia free, and contains pure certified organic essences. Many people these days are allergic to hair color, and it is usually because of PPD, which is a chemical compound found in most permanent hair colors. Calura is also free of ammonia, relieving the salon of its lingering unpleasant smell.
- superior shine and conditioning
- superior scalp comfort
- pleasant fragrance and better air quality
The purest organic essences have been carefully selected to be included in Calura’a unique formula. These essences have been chosen for their known benefits to the hair and scalp. They are USDA certified ensuring they are free of contaminants (pesticides, herbicides, solvents). Additionally, organic agriculture farming methods were used to grow and extract these essences, thus respecting the environment and promoting fair trade relationships and a good quality of life for all involved. Calura contains the following four organic essences:
- Avocado Oil: natural properties protect against free radicals, treats the hair fiber, properties of hydration.
- Evening Primrose Oil: protects the hair and scalp, helps keep moisture inside the hair cortex.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: antioxidant that helps distribute the pigments, contributes to the longevity of color and provides ultimate shine.
- Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, improves shine and overall appearance of hair, protects hair against hot styling and chemical treatments.
Keratin: Hair is constantly exposed to the aggressive elements of the environment; pollution, exposure to sunlight, chemical treatments and mechanical manipulation are all causes of dull and dry hair, making it more vulnerable to further damage The keratin included in Calura’s formula is solely derived from a protein contained in wool from New Zealand. This keratin, of the highest quality, protects the hair’s own natural keratin as well as provides antioxidants that protect it from environmental elements.
If you’re interested in trying our new color line, call the salon to make an appointment or ask to use it at your next color service!