We Are Featuring Our Aveda of Yonka Gift sets
- Buy any 2 sets and receive 15% off
- Buy any 3 sets and receive 20% off
- Buy any 4 sets and receive 30% off
Gift Card Promo
Buy $200.00 of gift cards and receive a $20.00 bonus!!!
- Travel Sizes of Aveda Products – All $12.00 each and buy 3 and get 4th at 50% off
- New Make up sponges, stay clean and re-usable – $12.00
- Collegen 24 K gold eye strips and Instantly Ageless, gift your eye a lift!
- Select make up and make up brushes are 50 % off
- Blinc Mascara Products – Buy one at get a different kind of Blinc product at 50% off
- Gomees and Invisibobble elastics, do not put indents in your hair
- Buy one full size Hand Relief and get the second full size Hand Relief
- Buy one full size Foot Relief and and a paddle for your feet and get a travel size foot relief complementary
- Rituals Skin & Body – Old version – 50% off
“Dreams do come true” – unknown
Lilia feels like she is home with her clients and the team at Rituals. She’s come a long way to say that and loves that she’s now living her biggest dream. Born in Moscow, she worked as a nurse for many years in Israel. When coming to Canada she chose to live her best life and became an esthetician. She loves making clients happy and in seeing the relaxation and pleasure they have once their services are complete. Her favourite service is the facial because she believes in its has wellness properties. Her quiet grace and laughter are a wonderful addition to the Rituals team. Outside of work she loves to bake and try new recipes.
“Que le seigneur te benisse touts les jours de ta vie”
“I pray that god blesses you each and every day of your life.” – Chanelle’s memere
Chanelle is all about giving back and treating people like family. It’s what makes her the best person to book your appointments and welcome you to our salon. Growing up in small towns in Manitoba, with strong French roots, Chanelle absolutely loves children and plans to be a teacher in the future. She also adores hair, nails and make up and spends some of her spare time creating new looks with her best friend. Outside of work and school and family, Chanelle loves everything there is to love about summer including wake surfing, paddle boarding and fishing.
This Christmas Rituals in Hair and Skin is donating to the Homeless and Injured Animal Rescue of Canada (HIARC).
Anything that you can donate is much appreciated! We will be collecting donations until the new year. We are located at 159 St. Anne’s Road keep in mind we are closed Sundays & Mondays.
** INCENTIVE **
If you bring 3 or more items to donate, we at Rituals will gift you a gift certificate for a:
45 minute Yonka facial with a complementary lip OR brow wax (Value $77)
A mini manicure with a paraffin treatment (Value $60)
Yonka Excellence Code Gift Set!
Comes with the Excellence code creme & masque
Vital Defense Package $106
Starting Christmas shopping? Go no further! Aveda has holiday gift sets ready for you with great savings!
Just another reason why Aveda is the best choice, please watch …
What can you expect when you have a manicure or pedicure at Rituals?
The latest reports released on CBC about how other nail salons and spas approach their manicure and pedicure services just confirms for our Rituals team that our approach is cleaner, safer, meets public health standards and is our point of difference ! We have a wonderful team to service you ,knowledgeable,well trained, friendly , awesome positive environment, bright ,cheery , clean lines , upscale space but not up scale prices and clean space!
For more information of what the industry should not be doing and where those violations have occurred and re-occurred, watch this latest report from CBC.
To make sure our guests are receiving the best quality services we approach our manicures and pedicures this way;
- clean bowl, new liner for each pedicure, no pipes or plumbing attached to pedicure bowl
- new nail file in package and buffer that we give to the guest to take home
- tools come in a sterilized package (sterilized with hospital grade disinfectant , sanitized in dry sanitizer for 1 hour, and individually packaged for use, all metal tools)
- new blade for every guest when using foot razor
- gloves used when required
- estheticians and nail technicians are licensed and/or received training and registered with the province for the apprenticeship program
- friendly and knowledgeable
- upgrade with classes and advanced education
We encourage any guests that have experienced any of these violations to please report them to the Public Health department and issue a complaint for your own safety and the others that would use those services as well. We know this will put pressure on other businesses in our industry to uphold standards that make sense and are safe . We also would love to see the Province do regular inspections as they do with restaurants to fine those who pose a public health risks and repeat offenders. Your health of your feet and hands are of our concern , and we know that many of these incidences do not get reported.
We thank all our of our guests that have supported us over the years and have recognized our commitment to upholding a high industry standard.