Category Archives: Services
Another reminder of what is happening out in the market in Winnipeg in the area of nails . Please read this newest report from CBC
At rituals in hair and skin we use the highest of quality of polishes and gel products on you.
We use China Glaze and Vinylux , both formaldehyde free and for our Gels , we use LCN gels system, which has no aroma, and we use the real products( we do not fill the bottles with something else and call it a gel product) ! No Acrylics at all.
If there is a strong aroma in the place you go to, then they are not using real gel products!
We hire licenced estheticians and nail technicians , or apprentices that are registered with the province.
We keep things clean and sanitized as well. We do not reuse the tools on you , give you the file and the buffer to take home.
Please take care when going to some places and ask some questions when your not sure of what you are getting and do not feel comfortable with your service or service provider.
And thank you to all of our clients that support us and believe in what we do and how we do it!
What can you expect when you have a manicure or pedicure at Rituals?
The latest reports released on CBC about how other nail salons and spas approach their manicure and pedicure services just confirms for our Rituals team that our approach is cleaner, safer, meets public health standards and is our point of difference !
To make sure our guests are receiving the best quality services we approach our manicures and pedicures this way;
- clean bowl, new liner for each pedicure, no pipes or plumbing attached to pedicure bowl
- new nail file in package and buffer that we give to the guest to take home
- tools come in a sterilized package (sterilized with hospital grade disinfectant , sanitized in dry sanitizer for 1 hour, and individually packaged for use, all metal tools)
- new blade for every guest when using foot razor
- gloves used when required
- estheticians and nail technicians are licensed and/or received training and registered with the province for the apprenticeship program
- friendly and knowledgeable
- upgrade with classes and advanced education
For more information of what the industry should not be doing and where those violations have occurred and re-occurred, watch this latest report from CBC.
We encourage any guests that have experienced any of these violations to please report them to the Public Health department and issue a complaint for your own safety and the others that would use those services as well. We know this will put pressure on other businesses in our industry to uphold standards that make sense and are safe .
We thank all our of our guests that have supported us over the years and have recognized our commitment to upholding a high industry standard.