HOW TO MAINTAIN BLONDE HAIR WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK $
Want your hair freshened up but don’t have $120+ for every 4-6 weeks?
TONING BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS!
- The picture below was just a quick 10 minute toner done at the sink! There was no new highlights or anything else done to her hair!
- Toner add on service is $20/40 grams (Stand alone service is more)
- The amount we need depends on how much hair you have and how long it is! Many of our guests need 2-3 toners $40-$60 add on.
- How often? Toners are needed every 4-6 weeks! They rinse out.
How To Maintain the Brassiness at Home:
- You will NEED a purple/blue shampoo & conditioner to keep the brassiness away.
- All purple shampoos are different, some are stronger than others you need to find one that works well with your hair. Some may be too strong and give your hair a purple/blue tinge. Some may be too weak and do nothing for toning.
- Some people only need to use them once a week, some peoples hair require it every wash.. it is trial and error. Everyone’s hair is different.
- Once you have found what helps with yellow tones you should be able to go 6-10 weeks before your next appointment.