Are you part of the “growing out your bob” group? And yes there is a group! Follow these simple tips to get your hair as long as you can!
- BC Color Freeze Sulphate-Free Shampoo: Sulfate-free shampoo is less drying for your hair and this shampoo pulls double duty by also protecting your color.
- Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer: Spray it on your scalp after a shower and then massage it in. You will notice how healthy your scalp will become and the integrity of your hair will improve dramatically. You can also alternate the Invati shampoo and conditioner in with your regular shampoo.
- Aveda Dry Remedy Oil: Use the oil on wet and dry hair to calm frizz and keep your ends hydrated. The Dry Remedy doesn’t contain silicon (like many popular oils/serums) which allows it to penetrate into the hair shaft and moisturize your hair from within.
- Wide tooth comb: Keeps breakage to a minimum! Comb carefully from the ends and work your way up on wet hair. Don’t force the comb through knots! Using a Wet Brush will also help cut down on breakage!
- Hydrate: It’s no secret that drinking a healthy amount of water every day improves your overall health, but it also aids in healthy hair (and nail!) growth, not to mention that well-hydrated glow.
- Exercise: Did you know that getting your blood pumping helps your hair grow? It does, and there is no better motivation for me to go out and bike 25 miles than the thought that I might come home with longer hair.